This is the recording of the webinar Nolwenn Kerzreho (Presales Consultant) and Frank Shipley (CTO) gave on the 21st of February 2012.
The 20-minute webinar to take control of structured content...
Optimize technical and learning documentation
with Alfresco and Componize
If you author, produce, and deliver large amounts of technical information or learning documentation sets, you know that structured documentation is the way to go.
You also have requirements to do more with less, on multiple devices and in many languages.
Spend less time organizing, searching for and reworking content, and more time creating real value through better reuse and faster, multi-channel publishing.
Componize is seamlessly integrated with Alfresco to provide customers with a one-stop-shop for complete, DITA-standard compliant, and easy-to-use structured content management.
In this webinar, you’ll see:
- Unstructured content migration into valid, standardized topics (DITA).
- Content reuse in another publication.
- Automated publishing into many deliverable formats (mobile, Web and print).
- Automated publishing with different styling and layouts.
- Automated documentation review workflow.
- Direct delivery on a web portal.